[워홀정보]영문이력서 예문입니다.
글쓴이 : 호주도우미 날짜 : 13-04-17 15:07 조회 : 6552 트랙백 주소
[워홀정보]영문이력서 예문입니다.

안녕하세여 호주 도우미입니다.
영문이력서 쓰시는데 어려움이 많으신 호도회원분들을 위해서 영문이력서
작성요령 올려 놓습니다.

영문이력서를 작성할때는 이력서 (RESUME)와 간단히 이 일을 지원하는 이유에 대해서 이력서 앞에 편지 (LETTER HEAD)를 첨부해야 합니다.

영문이력서 예제를 보시고 본인이 지원하는 직종에 맞게 나름대로 바꿔서 꾸며보세요.

[이력서 - RESUME]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESUME

Personal Particulars (개인신상정보)

Name:                Kil-Dong HONG
Date of Birth:    18 November 1975
Address:            30 Woorak Street, Kingsgrove NSW 2345
Telephone:         (02) 524 2580

Education (학력사항)

Bachelor of Business Studies (1998)
1955-1998         University of New South Wales
                          Subjects included:
Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Company Law,
Computer Accounting, Economics

Higher School Certificate (1995)
1990-1995         Caringbah High School
                          Subjects included:
                          Commercial Studies, Economics, Geography, Computer Studies, English

Work Experience (경력사항)

1999-present    Accountant
                          Westfield Industries Pty. Ltd
                          245 The Kingsway, Miranda NSW 2228
                          Main duties: Audited and reviewed financial statements of 21 different
company clients in various industries – book publishing, insurance, telecommunications

1998-1999         Sales Assistant
                          Computerworld
                          34 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
                          Main duties: Sales support for the computer sales team at the city
Branch.

Interests (특기 및 취미 사항)

Computer Programming, Golf, Chess

References (보증인 – 요구되는 경우만 작성)

Mr William Lucey
Department of Business Studies
University of New South Wales
PO Box 256
Sydney NSW 2005
(02) 9212 3456
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[앞면에 첨부될 LETTER HEAD]

예 1)
19 Big Avenue        (보내는 사람)
Happy Hill NSW 2208
Phone 555 5555
Fax   555 2222

11 April 2006     (날짜)

Mr Groucho Pirate      (받는 사람)
NSW Operations Manager
Buccancer Management Pty Ltd
Phone 333 8888
Fax 333 9999

Dear Mr Pirate

I would like to apply for the position of Co-operator Hotels Administration as advertised in the Sydney Morning Herald on 08 April 2006

I am fully experienced in all aspects of staff selection and training as you will see by reading my resume. During my Papeete Hetel period I was co-ordinating and training staff of 3 hotels. My training experience was crystallized after my instructional skills course at TAFE.

My resume will indicate I have spent most of my working life in the capacity of organizing people and training them.

I have a sound knowledge of all aspects of the hospitality software and have updated my computer skills as new programs are introduced. I have enrolled in a “Train the Trainer” course at TAFE.

My resume is attached outlining personal details, school results, work experience, together with references.

I hope you will give me the opportunity of telling you more about myself. I am available for an interview at anytime, look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

(싸인)

First Name  Surname

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
예 2)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Date, 작성날짜]

[Name, 이력서를 받는 사람]
[Address, 이력서 받는 사람이나 회사의 주소]

Application for [Position title, 지원 직종/직급]

Dear [Name, 이력서를 받는 사람]

I would like to apply for your position of [position title, 지원 직종/직급]

The position you have available is unique in combining the various aspects of my past pursuits and future aspirations.

My experience with [지원하는 직종과 관련된 경력] has taught me [지원하는 직종과 관련되 기술]. I have also gained [관련경력] from [관련경력의 시작년도].

Having developed my skills to this level, I am now on the lookout for the opportunity to further enhance my skills and [지원하는 직급에 관련된 본인의 미래 목표].

Your position looks ideal.

You will find my resume enclosed. I would welcome the opportunity to arrange a time for an interview where we can further discuss what I have to offer [지원하는 회사이름]. Please call me on [본인 전화번호].

I look forward to meeting you!

Yours sincerely,

[싸인]
[본인이름]
[학력 및 직급]
Phone: XXXX-XXXX